Latest Vacancies at Air India Express
Air India Express is an Indian low-cost carrier headquartered in Kochi. It is operated by Air India Express Limited (AIEL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian flag carrier airline Air India. It operates around 550 flights per week to 29 destinations including the Middle East and Southeast Asia.Air India Express came to being on 29 April 2005, with the launch of three flights that took off simultaneously from Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Kozhikode. The airline was launched as a low-cost carrier (LCC) with the objective of providing convenient connectivity, to short-haul international routes, in the Middle East and Southeast Asia for the Indian expatriate community. Air India Express was Air India’s response to the growing popularity of LCCs worldwide and in the region. Being an LCC, the airline operates point-to-point flights with multiple hubs all over India.
In December 2012, Air India ratified the proposal to move the headquarters to Kochi in January 2013 and for establishing a new MRO base at Thiruvananthapuram. Presently, the airline carries out 596 weekly departures, involving about 1400 flight hours at an average stage length of about 3 hours and 45 minutes. In terms of capacity, the airline offers about 170 million ASKMs per week. Its distribution system is entirely web-based. The company also launched the Air India Express Mobile App for making and modifying bookings and other customer and in-flight services.
Current Vacancies – Air India Express
Organization Name: Air India Express Limited
Job Type: Central govt.
Job Name: Sr.Assistant/Manager/Officer/Etc.
Total Vacancies: 46
Job Location: Mumbai/ Thiruvananthapuram/ Kochi/ Kannur/ Mangalore/ Amritsar/ Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Express Recruitment
- B.E/B.Tech/CA/MBA/Any degree/Post Graduate/Diploma from recognized university.
- However check the notification for post wise qualification.
- Age should be 25 years to 70 years.
- You may refer the notification for post wise age limit and category wise relaxation.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
- For General & OBC is RS 500/- and fee is exempted for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman
Mode of Payment
- Offline-Demand Draft in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- Offline-by post
- The Chief of HR, Air India Express Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi – 682016.
Application Form – Download
Visit indianjobvacancy.com Daily for new updates.